1. Academics (Literacy Arts, Math, Science, & Social Science)
2. Intervention and Homework Success
3. Enrichment -Visual and Performing Arts
4. Social Emotional Development (Social Skills, Leadership, Behavior, Well Being)
5. Health and Safety ( Nutrition & Health, Physical Development, Personal Safety)
6. Community Engagement
Our arts and crafts program enables youth to develop creatively and cultural awareness through knowledge and appreciation of visual and tactile arts and crafts. Our program includes drawing, painting, ceramics, and daily craft projects.
The Boys & Girls Clubs of La Habra offers special hours to our members who need a fun & safe place to go before and after each school day. Our Extended Day program includes participation in all daily planned clubhouse activities, excluding fieldtrips and camp.
ENROLLMENT FEE: $40 Per Child
HOURS: 6:30 am – 6:30 pm Monday – Friday
School Year Program:
• Transportaion to and from schools in La Habra City School District (LHCSD), Lowell Joint School District (LJSD), Our Lady of Guadalupe and parts of the East Whittier City School District
• Program will run Monday through Friday through the end of the school year
• Includes a continental breakfast and afternoon snack
• Current membership required (2013)
• Enrollment form, fee & first payment must be made before being accepted into the program
• Any school that is outside of LHSCD and LJSD will incur an additional weekly transportation fee of $5.
Full Time (Before and After School)
Grades 2nd – 8th (Ages 7 & Up) $72/Week
Grades Kindergarten – 1st (Ages 5 & 6) $77/Week
Part time (Before or After School)
Grades 2nd – 8th (Ages 7 & Up) $62/Week
Grades Kindergarten – 1st (Ages 5 & 6) $67/Week
- Financial assistance available. (Proof of income required)
- All unpaid balances must be resolved before being accepted into the Extended Day Program
- For more information on our Extended Day Program, please call (562) 694-1805
- For more information on our Extended Day Program, please call Zoila Rodriguez (562) 694-1805
Our music center currently offers weekly small group guitar lessons.
Piano lessons now offered!!!
Robert E. Fulton was a special person and special friend. He was born in Whittier California. He attended schools in Paramount and Downey, and graduated from the University of Southern California School of Civil Engineering. He owned the Robert E. Fulton Company, a leading engineering construction firm, for over thirty years.
Always a philanthropist, in 1989 he founded the Fulton Foundation to continue his goal of aiding in the education of youth. He served on the Los Alamos School Board, funded special needs classes in La Habra and Los Alamos. He gave generously to youth organizations such as the Boys and Girls Clubs of La Habra , Children's Museum of La Habra and to the USC School of Engineering.
"There are so many things that could be said about Bob, but he was not one who liked awards or recognition. We often discussed our beliefs that he and I were put on this earth with the ability to earn more than we personally needed so that we could give to others (especially children)." -- Sulie Fulton.
Robert E. Fulton, June 13th 1936 - August 6th, 1995
This Education Center will enable young people to learn, explore and imagine.
The Robert E. Fulton Education Center provides children with the following facilities and equipment:
• Two Classrooms
• 1 Multi Media Center
• 37 computers
• 4 iMac Workstations
• Smart Board
• Independent Study Areas
• Mini Conference Room
The Robert E. Fulton Education Center also provides daily homework help and tutoring and the following programs:
• Power Hour
• Engineering Adventures Club
• Game Tech
• Clay Tech
• Skill Tech
Come hang out with your friends at the Teen Center! Check out your favorite sports games on our large screen T.V. equipped with our DVD home theater surround sound system and gaming system with the best games available.
Programs conducted in the Teen Center include Passport to Manhood, Money Matters, Smart Moves, Gear Up For College a college exploration (with use of our lap top computers), information and academic program.
The Teen Center is Just for Teens!
No parents and no little kids – just fun with your friends.
• PASSPORT TO MANHOOD
A targeted effort to engage boys in interactive discussion & activities to reinforce positive behavior.
• STAY SMART
A creative, fun, learning experience that provides teens with accurate information, resistance training and other critical skills dealing with teen issues.
• MONEY MATTERS
A Money Management Program for Teens
• JOB READY/ CAREER LAUNCH
Prepares Teens for the Work Force and Careers
• GEAR UP FOR COLLEGE
Gives advice and preparation for college
• KEYSTONE LEADERSHIP CLUB
Tuesday 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
DAILY TEEN ACTIVITIES
• EDUCATION CENTER
• GAMES / TOURNAMENTS
CD Stereo Player
• College Exploration, visit local campuses
• Theme Parks
• Movie Theaters
• Beach Trip
We also offer the following activities: Basketball League, Volleyball League, Indoor Soccer, “New Games”, and recreational play and offer a nutrition program.
Our facility houses two gymnasiums used by all members and a fitness/weight center used by members ages 12 & up.